What is GoAutoDial?
What can it do for your Call Center/Contact Center needs?
- GOautodial is the small and medium enterprise (SME) owner’s top choice for a reliable yet inexpensive call center solution.
- GOautodial is fully featured and user friendly call center application with Manual, progressive and predictive dialing options.
- GOautodial thus is a full call center suite system that just works. It automatically installs the GOautodial applications (GOadmin, GOreports and GOagent), Vicidial, Mysql, PHP, Asterisk and other applications to have a fully functional call center system. It is a predictive dialer and inbound IVR + ACD system that meets your call center needs
- We offer GoAutoDial Servers in Cloud and Dedicated Server formats.
- For Cloud Server, select the appropriate Cloud server from Public Cloud Server Menu, and in Configuration options menu under Operating System select GoAutoDial.
- For Dedicated Server, select the appropriate Dedicated server from Dedicated Server Menu and follow same steps.
- If you need our help to troubleshoot issues or fix configuration issues for your Goautodial server, please select Premium Support under Configuration menu which is $49/month extra fee.
- If you need us to fully configure Your Goautodial Server and do all configuration for you 24/7, you must take 24/7 Goautodial Configuration Support which is an extra fee. Contact us for more details.
- We will install the Server in a fully functional way and deliver to you within hours.
- 5 Days Free Trial is not available for these Servers. You have to make payment to assign server since it takes time and effort to set up and it is not an easy work.
- Dedicated Direct Calling User Extensions
- Personal Voicemail & Team VoiceMail
- Outbound Calls – Manual, Preview and Predictive
- Inbound calls – Automated Call Distribution (ACD)
- Blended calls (Inbound, Outbound)
- Scheduled callbacks (Manual & Auto)
- 3-way Conference and Call Transfers
- Interactive voice response (IVR) with Campaign/Queue
- Broadcast and Survey Dialing
- Multi-Lead List per Campaign
- Agents Allocated Simultaneously Multiple Campaigns
- Campaign Defined Scripts
- Custom Caller ID – Campaign Specific
- Custom Call Statuses and Call Dispositions
- Hotkeys for quick hang-up and call dispositions
- Filter Leads (Dynamically Exclude Numbers from Lists)
- US, UK and Australia telemarketing compliance
- Drop timer with safe-harbor message for FTC compliance
Call Recording & Voice Log Storage
- Full Call Recordings or on-demand
- Option to Store Call Recordings on your own FTP server
- Upload and download of customer lists
- Leads Filtering
- Leads Recycle
- Internal DNC and Blacklist
- Leads Timezone Restrictions
- Real-time Dashboard
- Listen-in, Barge-in
- Force Log-out
- Reports and Analytics
- Multi-Group, Multi-Campaign Assignments
- Skill-Rating based Agent priority routeing
- Support Remote and Mobile Workers